Latest Album :

The Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra: Blue Eyes Meets Bed-Stuy [Prod. By DJ Cappel & Smitty] (2005)



Tracklist:

  1. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Juicy - New York, New York (2:17)
  2. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Everyday Struggle - A Day In The Life of a Fool (4:01)
  3. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Nasty Boy - For Every Man There's A Woman (4:43)
  4. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Come On - My Way of Life (4:10)
  5. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Interlude - The World We Know (Over & Over) (2:24)
  6. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Dead Wrong - In My Room (Nancy Sinatra) (2:56)
  7. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Let's Get In On (feat. 2Pac) - Rain In My Heart (2:12)
  8. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Hypnotize - Little Green Apples (2:43)
  9. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Interlude (1:08)
  10. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - 10 Crack Commandments - Fools Rush In (3:21)
  11. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Runnin/Victory 2004 - A Long Night (3:30)
  12. Notorious B.I.G. & Frank Sinatra - Unfoolish (feat. Ashanti) - Out Beyond The Window (2:55)
DOWNLOAD (Sharebee)
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. TuckdragonMusic - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger